Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer: Day 4

Well, Maggie woke me up this morning. A couple times. By stealing my pillow space.


So then we went for a car ride! So much fun so much fun, oh boy oh boy!
So then we smiled pretty for a picture! But for once, Magpie wasn't smiling..

Aaaand today was my darling Cassie's last day at work! :( Sadness. Maybe someday she'll send me our silly pictures so I can post them. Hehe. I'll miss her!

Dan called, we haven't talked since Sunday night. He was out on some mission thing and jumping out of airplanes, no biggie... I love my man, I'm so proud of him. Can't believe I get to see him in nine days!! And get to pick him up from the airport this time! Woo! I'm way beyond excited. Heh =)

Anywho, we leave for Montana in two days, and that's super exciting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment