Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer: Day 1



I've been out of school for three days now, but I'm finally getting the idea that this is it. This is summer break. This is the end of high school. There's no more, so I damn well better enjoy it while I have a break.
I'm gonna try my hand at this blogging thing again. Gonna try a photo-days-of-summer blog. We'll see how it goes... ;)

This is today. Day one, I suppose.
June 3, 2012. I graduated on Thursday (yay!), worked on Friday and Saturday.. So today is gonna be number one!

Kylee and I got our Tragus's pierced today at my favorite, KOI Piercing Studio.




Yes, of course it hurt, silly.
Yes, it's still worth it.
Oh, and I'm back up to 9 piercings after having one anchor removed last week.
Thinking of one more, then I should be done.  Moving on to tattoos next?


COUNTDOWN:
5 days until my Montana road trip
12 days until my Daniel is home for a week <3
5 weeks until my cousin's wedding in Colorado, where I'm doing the photos :)

Don't really have any plans for the rest of the week until I go out of town, so maybe this blog thing will work, maybe it won't.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment