Thursday, January 26, 2012

whatta day :)

Awesome day :D woke up and got pictures done of Dan and I with the amazing Jennifer Palmer :)


then went and had breakfast and a nap.
dentist. bleh. work, bleh...
Then saw Beauty and the Beast with Dan, we flipped a coin between Underworld and Beauty and the Beast and of course I won. Tasha wins. Always. ;)
When it was over the cutest thing happened!
First of all, a silly re-make of a Justin Beiber song played with a silly video, we were like wth.....
Then another video, it was a slideshow of a girl and each slide said something awesome about her. The last slide pieced together the words, "Will you marry me?" and then I figured out that it was the girl a few rows in front of us and her boyfriend. He gave her the ring, yadda yadda, she said yes....
It was soo cute! I cried. :) The theater was empty besides us and them and another kid in the front who was taking pictures of them, and then her whole family swarmed in. Hahah. It was funny and awkward, but definitely the cutest thing I've ever seen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment